How far along are you? 20 Weeks and 2 Days pregnant.
Stretch marks: Yes, from my previous pregnancy and before pregnancy.
Food cravings: Nope nothing these past few weeks.
Best moment this week: Got a call saying I was accepted by a new doctor for a vbac. We meet him this week. I am hoping everything goes smoothly. I also found us a doula. She is very sweet and her name is Brenda. It was a connection right away. I also started walking 2 miles a day.
Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night. Haven't done that since before Georgia was born.
Movement: Yes. Not as much as Georgia's pregnancy though. You don't move that much.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes. Cloth diaper laundry.
Gender: Unknown.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In as always.
Happy or Moody: Always crabby haha
Doctor's appointment: Appointment on 6/5/2014 will update next week. U/s as well tomorrow.
Randoms: We have our doula picked, hoping our doctor is really supportive of our vbac decision hat way things go smoothly. I really want this and an vision my birth. I have picked up a few books that people have pointed me towards. Silent Lnife and Guide to childbirth by Ina May. I started exercising to keep myself healthy and I want to start yoga to keep my hips open and wide.

No comments:
Post a Comment