How far along are you? 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my second baby.
Stretch marks: Yes, from my previous pregnancy and before pregnancy.
Food cravings: Nothing really these past few weeks. I was craving corndogs from the fair. I fufilled those.
Best moment this week: The weather becoming nicer. Playing outside with my toddler getting some exercise in.
Miss Anything: Yes, my hands not going numb when I sleep.
Movement: Yes at about 11 weeks or so. I felt flutters and tickles but I was not sure it was the baby but I am assuming it is because I have felt more and more movement now. It stopped for a while and I got concerned but it has picked back up some.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
Gender: Unknown.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: in as always.
Happy or Moody: moody and happy lol. Oh, pregnancy.
Doctor's appointment: I gained a pound in 4 weeks. Everything was great 152bpm. My next appt is my anatomy scan and my 20 week appt. I can't believe this is flying by. I am in search of a new doctor to perform a vbac. My paper work is getting sent over from my current doctor now to a new one to see if he will take me on. I am hoping so.
Randoms: We have a few names picked out but still undecided. We are not finding out the gender. I am a little bummed about this. We got to see my inlaws for the first time in 7 years. My daughter met them for the first time and loved them! I am hoping they will be down for the new baby in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment